What is Generosity?
Generosity is a leading source of independent news, stories and information about giving in Australia.
Designed to help donors (particularly those with wealth), and their advisors, Generosity is part philanthropy roadmap, “how-to” manual, inspiration, thought leader, and commentator on developments and emerging trends in philanthropy.
Why advertise in Generosity?
– Reach high income and high-net-worth Australians and their advisors in a unique niche digital publication (website and regular e-news bulletins).
– Generosity is a valuable reference tool for Australia’s wealthy and their advisors – your association with Generosity will help position your company as a service provider to this market.
– Generosity provides an excellent platform to establish and build awareness of your products and services to a highly targeted market.
E-newsletter circulation: 4,200 wealthy individuals and advisors.
Who should advertise?
High income and high-net-worth individuals typically engage a variety of different financial and legal advisors in helping to grow, manage and maintain their wealth. And when it comes to philanthropy, many of these advisors are asked to play a key role in assisting their clients in a number of areas such as: setting up trusts and foundations, investing and managing of funds, accounting and financial management, and advising on involvement of family.
The range of companies and businesses that have a natural connection with our readers, and therefore a good reason to promote their services and products include:
- Wealth management companies
- Financial planners and advisors
- Legal firms
- Private banking divisions of financial institutions
- Trustee companies
- Accounting practices
- Charities and nonprofit organisations
- Philanthropy consultants
- Related peak bodies and industry associations
How to promote your business in Generosity
Generosity offers a range of banner advertising opportunities on our website and regular e-newsletters. We also offer the opportunity to sponsor case studies, expert advisor pieces, and organisational profiles.
Who should you contact?
All advertising enquiries should be made to Tatyana Kovalyov.
Phone: 0411 497 804