Conversations in changing philanthropy
Philanthropy in Australia is undergoing significant change. A new philanthropic culture is starting to emerge, one that is embracing change and dynamism, and encouraging giving in different ways, shapes and forms.
If you are part of the philanthropic community, then the Generosity Forum is a great place to learn and network. Whether you’re a donor, funder, advisor, social entrepreneur, impact investor, administrator of a trust/foundation, nonprofit/charity executive, or connected to philanthropy in some other way, the forum will help you understand how the giving landscape is shifting and the implications.
Program highlights include:
- Philanthropic leaders share their perspective on giving
- Giving case studies
- How to evaluate the impact of your giving
- Best practice giving insights
- Family philanthropy
- Social Enterprise – perspective from both sides of the fence
- Impact investing – the good, the bad and the ugly
- “How-to”, tips and practical guidance on giving
Speakers and panellists include some of Australia’s leading donors, funders, industry experts, advisors and specialists in philanthropy.