What is the state of our environment?
Australia’s fifth State of the Environment report will be released in early 2017. Compiled every five years, the report provides a powerful roadmap authored by independent scientists.
Rarely do so many leading minds come together to give a nationwide and up-to-date view on the state of our environment and publicly tell us what they think needs to happen. As philanthropists, it provides the vision for our future and an opportunity to consider how we can make a real difference.
Be challenged, inspired, and motivated alongside like minded folks at AEGN’s 2017 conference.
Topics will include:
– The big environmental challenges for the next five years
– Where philanthropy is best allocated
– Where have we made progress and why?
– The latest in climate, coasts, marine, biodiversity, inland waters and the built environment
– How we can collaborate and amplify our impact?
*Please note – this event is for Grantmakers not Grantseekers.
Tues 2 May, 5.30 – 9.00pm – Conference dinner – Taxi Kitchen, Federation Square
Wed 3 May, 8.15am – 7.00pm – Conference Day 1 (includes Cocktail event)
Thurs 4 May, 8.45am – 5.30pm – Conference Day 2
For more information visit the AEGN 2017 Conference website.