Far from being your usual conference, Collective Impact 2014 will deliver an innovative, interactive, learning experience supported by a line-up of world-class practitioners and international guest speakers. Numbers are limited to 200 so register your interest now to secure a place.
What will you experience?
Collective Impact 2014 is a landmark opportunity for you to be immersed in learning the Collective Impact framework. You and your fellow cross-sectoral practitioners will be encouraged to explore practical, workable solutions that you can apply to real world situations.
Brought to you by two leading organisations
The Centre for Social Impact has joined forces with Social Leadership Australia to present Collective Impact 2014. These two leading organisations believe that to drive social change on entrenched social issues, a systems-thinking and collaborative approach is required.
Collective Impact 2014 will feature
This event features a two-day interactive learning program including experiential and collaborative workshops providing understanding of both theory and practical know-how for implementing the Collective Impact framework in Australia.
We are proud to announce a line-up of local and international speakers and practitioners including:
– Emily Tow Jackson, Executive Director The Tow Foundation
– Patricia Bowie and Lila Guirguis from The Magnolia Place Initiative
– Geoff Aigner and Liz Skelton, Social Leadership Australia and authors of The Australian Leadership Paradox – What it takes to lead in the lucky country
– Andrew Young, CEO Centre for Social Impact
– Kerry Graham & Dawn O’Neil, consultants to the Centre for Social Impact on Collective Impact
Collective Impact 2014 will include events such as networking drinks where you can connect with practitioners and experts.