Presented by: Philanthropy Australia
A one-day course presented by Dan Madhavan (CEO, Impact Investing Group), Isaac Jeffries (Consultant and Advisor for Social Enterprises) and Chris Wootton (Philanthropic Services Manager, Philanthropy Australia).
In the morning the workshop is for both funders and fund seekers to understand the different types of impact investing proposals, funding mechanisms and case studies.
- The impact investing eco-system
- How to identify impact investing opportunities
- What are the different financing options available to support impact investing in Australia?
In the afternoon, the workshop breaks into two different groups:
For Funders it will cover:
- What are the financial tools available to assess impact investing proposals?
- What are the deal breakers?
For Fund Seekers it will cover:
- How to identify the basic financial modeling tools and pitch technique to effectively seek investment.
- How to pitch your proposals and seek funding
Where: Melbourne, VIC
When: Tue 8th May 2018, 09:00 – 17:00 (8 hours)
to register visit the website.