Presented by: Philanthropy Australia
A half day course presented by Chris Wootton (Philanthropic Services Manager, Philanthropy Australia). In this course you will identify how impact investing may apply to your organisation. This event is suitable for funders and fundees, and is free for PA Members.
- What is impact investing?
- Examples of impact investing in Australia and Overseas
- Discovery & Growth Grants Funded Projects
- Impact investing landscape
- Social impact Bonds
- How do you start in Impact Investing?
- Theory of Change
- Funders & NFPs
Where: Melbourne, VIC
When: Mon 7th May 2018, 10:00 – 12:00 (2 hours)
For more info and to register visit the website.