Anyone wanting to learn more about giving, including the issues, people and practice of philanthropy, will find Generosity helpful.
Designed as a resource for all those with an interest or connection to philanthropy, Generosity is part philanthropy roadmap, “how-to” giving manual, inspiration, thought leader, and commentator on developments and emerging trends in the area of philanthropy in Australia and internationally.
Who Should Subscribe?
Philanthropy touches a wide spectrum of people and organisations, and those who will find Generosity a “good read” include the following:
- Individual donors/funders
- Holders of Private and Public Ancillary Funds
- Financial advisors and wealth managers
- Administrators of trusts and foundations
- Members of collective giving groups
- Members of community foundations
- New gen donors
- Managers and executives at charity and nonprofit organisations
- University students studying philanthropy, social impact or nonprofit management
- Social entrepreneurs
- Those working in the impact investing space
- University development staff
- Family office executives and management
What do you get?
Generosity is a unique digital publication consisting of a website and regular e-newsletters every 2 weeks full of insight and inspiration into the world of giving. Generosity is a subscription publication, which means you need to subscribe to receive the e-newsletters and access to all articles, stories and resources on our website.
How do I subscribe?
It’s easy! Just sign up and pay online by clicking here and you get immediate access to all the great information, articles and commentary about giving. Our secure online payment gateway accepts most credit cards.
What’s the Investment?
The price of an annual subscription is just $75 (plus GST). That’s an investment of a little over $6 a month for a whole year of valuable information, inspiration and insight into the people, practice, trends and developments of giving in Australia and internationally.
Wishing to subscribe more than one member of your group or organisation?
Do you belong to a group or organisation that wants to sign up a number of your members or staff to Generosity? Please contact our Admin Assistant, Anne Karuso, and she can give you a price and arrange to have an Invoice sent to you. You can contact Anne on 02 4965 5161 or email: email@example.com